Whale watching Perth prices rates:
Mills Perth Whale Watching Fares Booking Essential
- Adults 18+ yrs $80pp
- Seniors Concession Card $65 pp
- High School Students (12-17yrs) $65 pp
- Children 12 months 11 yrs $55pp
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) $220
- Extra children $45 per head
We are the only charter boat company in Perth to offer 3-4 hour guaranteed cruises for whale watching. 1-2 hours is simply not long enough to enjoy the whales and the show they put on! If we don’t see whales, you will get another FREE whale watching trip.
Whale watching tours depart Hillarys Boat Harbour near Sorrento Quay, Perth DAILY at 9:00 am during Perth’s whale watching season and afternoons at 1:30pm on weekends. Because it is a whale migration (north to south), the whale watching season in Perth can only start and continue while the whales are off the coast of Perth (usual months: early September through early December. It all depends on the whales!).Whale watching online booking
For all Perth whale watching bookings, full payment is required at time of booking.
A credit card can be used as security to confirm your booking, but your card will be debited in the event you do not advise of cancellation prior to the outing as per our Whale Watching Term & Conditions
Whole Boat Charter Perth
4 Hour Evening cruises from $2500
8 Hour Day Cruises from $3500
All Perth charters can be extended at a cost of $350 per hour.
Please note that a minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking for private charters. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more payment details.
- For all Perth whale watching bookings, full payment is required at time of booking.
- Other payment terms apply to private charters and Abrolhos Islands Holidays.
- A credit card can be used as security to confirm your booking, but your card will be debited in the event you do not advise of cancellation prior to the outing as per our terms and conditions.