Whale Watching Perth Whale Watching Fares – Bookings Essential
CHECK OUT OUR SEASON STARTER RATE: Equates to $40pp
Head to the bookings tab, choose whale watching, choose the trip you want to book, follow the booking prompts and you will see your ticket price drop to a price so low you may want to get all your friends to come along too…$40 pp…this rate is strictly for bookings made between now and 21 August 2020 and for tours between 22 August and 17 September 2020
. This crazy rate comes with the SIGHTING GUARANTEE!
Normal whale watching rates for the season 2020:
- Single Adult (Guaranteed Sightings) $80.00
- Single (Non-Guaranteed Sightings) $55.00
- Family Pass 2 Adults + 2 Kids (Guaranteed Sightings) $220.00
- Family Pass 2 Adults + 2 Kids (Non-Guaranteed Sightings) $199.00
- Children (Guaranteed Sightings) $65.00
- Pensioner (Guaranteed Sightings) $65.00
- Infant under 1 years old $0.00
- SEASON PASS 299 pp – come along as often as you want to all season
Join us on a Guaranteed Sighting Trip and if we don’t see whales, you will get another FREE whale watching trip. If you want to pay the reduced fee of $55pp (without the sighting guarantee) please consider September and October as they are the very best time of the season with every best chance we will see the whales!
Whale watching tours depart Hillarys Boat Harbour near Sorrento Quay, Perth DAILY at 9:00 am during Perth’s whale watching season and afternoons at 1pm or 1:30pm on weekends. Because it is a whale migration (north to south), the whale watching season in Perth can only start and continue while the whales are off the coast of Perth (usual months: early September through early December. It all depends on the whales!).Whale watching online booking