Whale watching Perth prices rates:
Mills Whale Watching Fares Booking Essential
- Adults 18+ yrs $80pp
- Seniors Concession Card $65 pp
- High School Students (12-17yrs) $65 pp
- Children 12 months 11 yrs $55pp
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) $220
- Extra children $45 per head
We are the only charter company in Perth to offer 3-4 hour guaranteed cruises for whale watching. 1-2 hours is simply not long enough to enjoy the whales and the show they put on! If we don’t see whales, you will get another trip, FREE.
Whale watching tours depart Hillarys Boat Harbour near Sorrento Quay, Perth DAILY at 9:00 am during the season, and afternoons at 1:30pm on weekends. Because it is a whale migration (north to south), the whale watching season in Perth can only start and continue while the whales are off the coast of Perth (usual months: early September thru early December it all depends on the whales!).Whale watching online booking
For all bookings, (whale watching) full payment is required at time of booking.
Credit card can be used as security to confirm your booking, but your card will be debited in the event you do not advise of cancellation prior to the outing as per our Whale Watching Term & Conditions
3,4 or 5 day holidays $399 per person / per day
Private Charter for group bookings $3990 per day (max.10 people – passengers 11 and 12 charged at daily rate).
Whole Boat Charter Perth
4 Hour Evening cruises from $2500
8 Hour Day Cruises from $3500
All Perth charters can be extended at a cost of $350 per hour.
Please note that a minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking for private charters. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more payment details.
- For all bookings, (whale watching) full payment is required at time of booking.
- Other payment terms apply to private charters and Abrolhos Isands Holidays.
- Credit card can be used as security to confirm your booking, but your card will be debited in the event you do not advise of cancellation prior to the outing as per our terms and conditions.